The Barber Theater
The Barber Theater is located on Level 1 of the museum and has a spectacular view of the Barber Road Course, Pedestrian Bridge and Waterfall Feature. Boasting a state-of-the-art audio/visual package and luxurious theater seating, this space is perfect for presentations and will wow your guests! Just outside the Theater doors, your guests can immerse themselves in the motorcycle collection.
- Seats up to 59 in plush leather theater style chairs
- Panasonic laser projector (10,000 Lumen)
- Motorized drop down projector screen (10’h x 16’w)
- Dimmable lighting
- Motorized drape system (blackout or shaded)
- Podium with microphone (wireless and lavalier microphones available)
- HDMI and VGA Connections available*
- Surround audio system
- Sound dampening panels (wall and ceiling)
*Client is responsible for providing a laptop and any accessories necessary.