The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is open with normal business hours (Mon – Sat 10-6 and Sun Noon-6 ). Theater access will be limited. Guests will be required to follow safety guidelines set forth by governmental officials.
• If you are sick, have a fever or have experienced symptoms related to COVID19 please do not visit.
• Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from guests not in your party.
• Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly.
• Please do not touch or sit on any of the exhibits.
• Minimize contact with all surfaces.
Where else in the world can you see 900+ mint-condition motorcycles on exhibit at one time? Nowhere. The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum is recognized by Guinness World Records as the world’s largest motorcycle collection. With over 1,600 motorcycles spanning over 100 years of production, the Barber collection represents 220 different manufacturers from 22 countries. Showcasing the unique design of each individual piece, this epic display reveals the fine art of the motorcycle. But that’s not all. The museum also features the world’s most extensive collection of Lotus cars, plus an assortment of other rare and unusual cars.